Sunday, March 7, 2010

What's On Your Mind?

It recently occurred to me that soliciting and then answering skin care questions on my blog would be a great way of serving more people than I can physically see each day in my practice and provide an opportunity for getting answers to nagging issues without having to make a trip to the doctor’s office.


From teens to centenarians, everyone at one time or another has a problem with their skin. Sometimes it’s just a small, persistent irritant, sometimes it is something more concerning, and sometimes it’s something in between. Whatever it may be, I would like to hear what your questions are; and I will do my best to give you a satisfying answer. Hopefully, it will help you alleviate the problem or at least guide you toward your next step in treating it. You may possibly even read other questions submitted that will answer a question you didn’t even know you had!


I very much look forward to learning what is on your mind and giving you feedback from which you can benefit.

No comments: